Vet Near You Open 6 days for your convenience
- General health checks for new pets to the family
- A pet feeling unwell or showing a change in behaviour
- Dental checks because of bad breath, plaque/calculus build-up or discoloured teeth
- If you require vaccinations or microchipping
- If you require Heartworm prevention
- If you require worming/flea/tick advice
- Checking any lumps or bumps that may have developed
- If your pet is exhibiting signs of soreness, discomfort or pain
- If your pet is exhibiting signs of sickness like coughing, vomiting or diarrhoea
- If your pet has lameness that has come on suddenly or one that has been persisting
- Senior checks for dogs slowing down or becoming stiff
- If you require nutritional advice
- For eye problems
- For behavioural concerns
- For quality of life concerns
- For chronic illness concerns e.g. kidney disease, heart disease, thyroid disease or arthritis
- Emergency consultations e.g. car accidents, snake bites, cuts/wounds, tick paralysis, suspected poisoning, vomiting blood, abdominal bloating, overheating, excessive pain, difficulty breathing or excessive blood loss
Book an appointment today!
Osteoarthritis is a common condition that affects cats, just as it does dogs. In fact, up to 40% of cats may suffer from osteoarthritis, particularly those over 8 years old. While cats often show very subtle or no changes in behavior when they are in pain, it is...
Anxiety is a common issue among pets and is being diagnosed more frequently as pet owners become more aware of the signs to look out for. The past few years have contributed to an increase in pet anxiety as many animals have become used to their owners being home all...
Allergies are one of the most common conditions we see in our dogs in the Spring and Summer every year. If your dog suffers from allergies you may notice any of the following symptoms / clinical signs: Licking their feet Chewing their feet Scratching their ears,...