Open 7 days for your convenience
At Dapto Veterinary Clinic we provide a general health consultation service for small, large and exotic animals weekdays from 8.30am until 6.30pm, Saturday mornings from 8.30am until 4:00pm and Sundays from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
During our consultations our veterinarians perform a full physical examination of your pet. We will provide you with advice on preventative health, behavioural management, diagnostic tests, and treatment plans for any medical or surgical problems.
Common Reasons for seeking a consultation:
- General health checks for new pets to the family
- A pet feeling unwell or showing a change in behaviour
- Dental checks because of bad breath, plaque/calculus build-up or discoloured teeth
- If you require vaccinations or microchipping
- If you require Heartworm prevention
- If you require worming/flea/tick advice
- Checking any lumps or bumps that may have developed
- If your pet is exhibiting signs of soreness, discomfort or pain
- If your pet is exhibiting signs of sickness like coughing, vomiting or diarrhoea
- If your pet has lameness that has come on suddenly or one that has been persisting
- Senior checks for dogs slowing down or becoming stiff
- If you require nutritional advice
- For eye problems
- For behavioural concerns
- For quality of life concerns
- For chronic illness concerns e.g. kidney disease, heart disease, thyroid disease or arthritis
- Emergency consultations e.g. car accidents, snake bites, cuts/wounds, tick paralysis, suspected poisoning, vomiting blood, abdominal bloating, overheating, excessive pain, difficulty breathing or excessive blood loss
Please call us today on (02) 4261 4055 to make an appointment for a consultation with one of our experienced veterinarians. Alternatively, if you wish to make an online booking, please click the ‘Book Online Now’ button below.
Book an appointment today!
Our senior pets require just as much attention and vet care as when they are puppies as this is when they need some help when certain parts of their body aren’t functioning as well as they used to. Some simple things you can do to help…
We have recently introduced a vaccine for the prevention of canine leptospirosis and coronavirus due to the case of leptospirosis in Wollongong earlier this year (2021). Leptospirosis is a highly contagious disease that can cause a severe…
We have recently updated our dental equipment and are offering free dental checks for the pets of the Wollongong/Illawarra region. Dental disease affects up to 80% of our pets over the age of 3 and just like people…